|5 Great Reasons You Should Consider Refinancing Your Home Loan Now|
|Refinancing your home loan can be beneficial in lots of ways. With interest rates so low at the moment, lenders are now competing on features designed to save you money. Here are my 5 top money-saving tips to consider:
1. Free Redraw: Pay extra money into your loan to reduce the interest charges while still being able to withdraw that money if you need it. Check whether your current loan charges a fee each time you do this – you could save some serious money by switching to one that lets you redraw for free.
2. Direct Salary Crediting: Keep all your money in one place by having your employer deposit your wages into your loan account and pay your loan off faster.
3. Offset Account: Like direct salary crediting, this separate account linked to your home loan helps reduce your interest payable, which in turn can reduce your loan term dramatically. Use it just like an everyday account to make purchases and pay bills.
4. Unlimited Extra Repayments: Make repayments as often as you like without incurring a fee. Even a small amount paid in regularly will reduce your loan term and save you money.
5. Portability: Keep your existing home loan when you sell your home and buy another – you save on fees to set up a new loan.
Thinking about refinancing? There’s a lot to consider, so let me guide you step by step through the fine print. I’m just a phone call away.